Wednesday, January 26, 2011

365 Blog Entries

The first thing I've learned this year is that the hardest part about blogging is remembering to blog.  While blogging may be second-nature to those who do it often, as a first-time blogger, I'm finding it very difficult to:


1.  remember that I have a blog

2.  find something interesting to write about (really, does anyone care about the green onion and pineapple flavored mini cakes I saw in Chinatown?)

3.  translate my thoughts (aka brain pictures) into words.  In my head, I know exactly what I want our craft fair booth to look like, but I don't know how to draw that image with words.  Nor am I able to create a diagram - I've never progressed past Remedial Drawing 101 - Stick Figures. 



So to focus my spazzy, ADHD mind, I decided to make a blogging goal - to write 365 entries this year.

1 entry down, 364 to go. 


And just in case the green onion and pineapple mini cakes had you salivating, here's a pic:

Green Onion Pineapple Cakes spotted in a window in Honolulu's Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment