Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bit of Sugar Craziness!

It's been pretty hectic around the Bit of Sugar studio (aka my apartment) since the last time I've blogged.  We've had a craft fair/show, a trip to Seattle, and have spent endless hours prepping for Kawaii Kon and Islandwide Expo.  Both are HUGE shows and they're on the same weekend - STRESS!!!

I'm taking a 20 minute break from the faux cupcakes to catch up on what's been happening over the past few months.  Here are some pics from our ski trip to Snoqualmie, about an hour east of Seattle.



My two new friends.  Do you like my hat?  Get your own here:  http://www.sanslittlefrog.com/store  The ski lift attendant recognized me as the stupid-girl-in-the-cat-hat-who-doesn't-know-how-to-get-off-the-lift and stopped the lift for me :)


Cousins Brad and Kathy



Sarah, Brendon, and Eeemee mee seesee (aka Emily).  Check our her cool pink ski mask with interchangeable mustaches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment