Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cute or Cruel - Dyed Animals?

Lately, I've been obsessing over cute animals.  I came across this picture of Pikachu Cat and my first though was, "OMG I want one!!!  Brad may be allergic to cats, but he'll get over it.  I can even train it to say 'Pika!'"  But look at the poor kitty's face :(  This is no fierce, lighting bolt shooting, Pokemon Battle Stadium championship fighter!

"Mew, mew, I am a Pikachu!" - Pikachu Cat


Is it humane to dye your pets?  Are animals vain?  Do they know or care how ridiculous they look?  I'm sure that other dogs at the park look at Teenage Mutant Ninja Dog and say, "Duuuuuuuuuude, get some self respect."

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Dog.  Ewwww.




Here are more pics of rainbow colored animals:


Dog that has been dyed to look like a Panda.  This is pretty cute!



Remember, a pink butt is better than a brown butt.  Especially if you're the one who has to give the dog a bath.


Pepto Bismo cat.  She still gets hairballs *sigh*

Sherbet Sheep.

Bunny dyed with photoshop.  

NOM!







No comments:

Post a Comment