Monday, May 23, 2011

In Honor of my Friend, Mochi Bunny


A tribute to one of my best clay friends - Mochi Bunny

Mochi Bunny Key Chain is stuck on you!


Brad sometimes teases me that I've "sold out," making pieces that sell well rather than the ones I want.  To a certain extent, this is true, and I'm okay with it.  I am a business owner before I am a crafter.  However, with a small lull between shows, I thought I would focus a little more on those items which I would buy myself.  My favorite piece is, and always will be, Mochi Bunny.  Why?  Because I am a sucker for bunnies.  Check out these other cuties I found on the web:



Fainting bunnies!

Kawaii bunny!


I'm coming!  I'm going to get you!

Vanilla latte bunny.

This bunny needs to drink vanilla latte bunny.

Impostor Bunny!

Cute on the outside, naughty on the inside . . . just like Brad.  So this is Brad bunny.


Murder.

1 comment: