Friday, May 6, 2011

Islandwide Expo

As our fellow craft fair addict friends know, the spring Islandwide Expo is one of the hottest events of the season!  Caroline Infante  and her daughter Esme go through great efforts to make this a festive event, and it was great to see everyone's booth dressed in spring decor!  While I was only at the fair for a few hours between Kawaii Kon shifts, I did manage to snap a few pics:

Aunty Mel decorating our candy tree.


Cupcake photo holders and paperweights were a big hit!


BIG BIG THANK YOU'S! to Mama Tada and Papa Tada for stamping receipt books, making our little pink jewelry pouches, cutting our handouts, helping with beading and chains, setting up, breaking down, and working your butts off for all three day of the fair.  We really, really couldn't do it without you!  I bet you never imagined your retirement to be filled with so much pink fluff :)

- Aunty Mel, Uncle Harry, Mel S., Tiffany, Jorie, and Jennifer - thank you so much for taking time out of your busy lifes to help and support us.  We are forever grateful for all your hard work!  But the next time any of you try to actually pay for your items, we're going to make you eat it.  And trust me, clay tastes like bland poop (which I suppose is better than flavored poop . . . not that I've ever had poop).

- Mia and Allen from Sweet as Sugar- Thank you for the wonderful crack cake pops!  I swear I'm addicted to those things.  It was the perfect pick me up after having to break down two booths :)

And last but certainly not least, thank you so much to the Infante Ohana and Pauline Worsham for all the publicity we got in the Star Advertiser and the local news!  We couldn't even dream about buying that kind of press.

No comments:

Post a Comment